We would like to assure you that the well-being and safety of our patients and staff is our absolute priority.
Here at Glow Dentistry, we adhere to the strict cross infection protocols as evident in our recent excellent rating by the NHS. All our staff are highly experienced and well equipped to maintain a rigorous high standard of hygiene and decontamination.
We will be implementing the following steps during this time:
- All patients will be triaged when confirming and booking appointments. We may postpone or redirect your appointment if we feel this is necessary for your own safety as well as the safety of other patients and our staff.
- We will be asking all patients to use the hand sanitizer upon arrival or to wash your hands.
- We will be staggering all patient appointments with sufficient gaps in between each patient. This is for enhanced decontamination and also to minimize patient-patient contact, especially in our waiting area.
- Can we please ask that anyone who does not have an appointment not to come to the practice if possible but to call or email us instead?
- Wherever possible, patients should attend alone, without friends or family accompanying them. This is to help minimize people entering the practice.
- Any patients with symptoms of fever, persistent dry cough or difficulty breathing, should not enter the practice and call us instead for further advice.
We are monitoring the situation closely as it unfolds and following all NHS and government advice and guidance. We will continue to update patients on any new developments.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to our Covid-19 lead and practice manager Ryan Norton at email@example.com